Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Mythical Creatures with Monica La Porta #BravetheBeasts @naughtynightspr @erzabetbishop @shifter_lover @ginakincade @momilp

Image One (Intro)

MONICA LA PORTA

Creatures.jpg Image Two (Purchase Link)
Creatures AmazonCreatures iTunes
Creatures KoboCreatures B & N
Image Three (Blog Post) 
 Dragons are my favorite mythical creatures. When I was a kid, I spent long hours imagining what it would be like to own a pet dragon and fly over the clouds, looking at the world from above. I’ve read countless books about dragons, and I never seem to have enough of those stories. From fantasy to steamy paranormal, if there is a dragon, I will read it. There is a sense of freedom I experience any time I find a good dragon novel that leaves me at peace with the world. The sheer power, and at the same time grace and elegance, of such creature when combined with a shifter is an explosive union, and it gives an author plenty of opportunities to write an epic story. When I introduced Dragon Sol in the Fifth Moon’s Tales, all I wanted was a badass sidekick for my werewolf, but Dragon’s character grew sentence by sentence, acquiring all the traits typical of its namesake: loyalty, strength, charm, wittiness. Soon, I couldn’t deny him the story he demanded any longer, and I finally gave in and started writing The Fifth Moon’s Dragon. In the process, I realized that I’ve never truly forgotten my dream as a child. I still want a pet dragon, especially if he comes in the shape of a hunk shape shifter. Monica La Porta is the Author of The Fifth Moon’s Dragon. You can find out more about Monica here!  
Image Four (Blurb)

 The High Lord of Solaria, Dragon Sol has recently returned to his planet to marry his two promised brides, but instead of savoring the pleasures of his wedding night, he finds himself fighting an enigmatic assassin sent to kill him. A skilled mercenary, Jade belongs to the Assassin Academy and lives for the thrill of the chase, but her latest mission goes awry since the moment she throws that first arrow at her intended target. Dragon proves to be Jade’s worthiest opponent yet, and what starts as any other mission becomes so much more, reversing the roles of hunter and prey. Before either of them can stop the inevitable, a deep connection take roots until their hearts and not their lives are at stakes.

  Facebook Post 4.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!